Shipping: Eligible for Free Shipping Program
California - In Stock
Pennsylvania - In Stock
For easy siphoning out of a carboy or bucket. Comes with 3/8" cane. 22" Long by 1" diameter. 3/8" tubing must be purchased separately.
- Sanitize and rinse your Easy-Siphon.
- Get the inner tube gasket and the outer tube wet.
- Attach the curved siphon to a hose.
- Submerge the end of Easy-Siphon into your container.
- If bottling directly, attach the correct bottle for the tubing you are using and place it inside your bottle wand. Otherwise place the the tubing into the container you're racking to.
- Pull the inner tube up about 7" until the liquid fills the tube.
- Pump the inner tube down and siphon will begin.
- Pull out inner tube and sanitize Easy-Siphon for storage.
Our standard 1/2" racking cane tips will work with this product, see our You Might Also Need section below for product information.