Shipping: Eligible for Free Shipping Program
California - In Stock
Pennsylvania - In Stock
- Free Shipping on orders over $59
Orders over $59 ship free in the
continental United States.
A few products do not qualify for free shipping and are designated with "Does Not Ship Free" in the product detail. Those products are charged actual shipping charges. View Details
- 60-Day no hassle Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied with any item for any reason you can return the product within 60 days and we will refund your purchase price on that item, excluding shipping charges. View Details
- Get it Fast!
For the fast delivery we ship from CA and PA warehouses! You will see exact arrival dates at checkout. View Details
This new and innovative way to brew coffee, the AeroPress produces a very strong, espresso-style coffee that can be drank straight up, or add more water to tone it down. The result is a unique cup of coffee with very low bitterness. The AeroPress makes use of pressure applied to the top unit to push 175F degree water through the coffee grounds and only requires around 10 seconds of steeping (unlike a french press which requires 4 minutes). The entire process start to finish takes only 30 seconds!
In our own tests, we found that the AeroPress does indeed make a tasty cup of coffee. The unique markings on the side of the plunger assembly make filling the AeroPress to the desired strength a breeze. And the included stirrer, funnel and coffee scooper make measuring and brewing even easier.
Check out the MoreCoffee! AeroPress Tutorial!
The AeroPress Package Includes:
- AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker
- Funnel for adding coffee grounds
- Measuring spoon for coffee
- Coffee Stirrer for steeping grounds
- 1 year supply of paper filters
- Convenient filter holder
The AEROPRESS is an entirely new way to make coffee.
* Water and grounds are mixed together for ten seconds.
* Then gentle air pressure pushes the mix through a micro-filter in 20 seconds.
* The total brewing time of only 30 seconds results in exceptionally smooth flavor.
* Tasters ranging from professional cuppers and author Kenneth Davids, to coffee aficionados all praise the smooth, rich flavor.
Using the ideal water temperature and gentle air pressure brewing yields rich flavor with lower acidity and without bitterness.
Total immersion brewing results in uniform extraction of the ultimate in full coffee flavor. Other coffee makers drip hot water on bed of grounds, over extracting at the center and under extracting at the edge.
Micro filtered for grit free coffee - unlike other press-type coffee makers.
One minute from start to enjoy. The actual press time takes only 20 seconds.