Here at MoreWine!, we like it easy. This additive pack includes everything that you will need for fermentation (except the yeast) for one pail of Brehm Frozen red fruit.
We don't include the yeast in this pack because we think you should pick a yeast strain that brings the most out of the frozen fruit. However to keep it easy and have recommended the top 3 yeast strains for each frozen pail of grapes.
Additive Pack includes
(1) Packet Go-Ferm to add a yeast nutrient during yeast rehydration
(1) Packet Fermaid K to add as a nutrient during fermentation
(1) Packet Lallzyme EX for improved color intensity and stability, greater mouthfeel, and enhanced fruity, floral, spicy flavors
(1) Packet Opti-Red which improves body, color stability, and mouthfeel.
(1) Packet FT Rouge enological tannin to increase structure and mouthfeel, color stabilization, stability, anti-oxidative qualities, and overall complexity.
To read more about how any of these products work, enter them into the search on the upper left and read the full product description.