Shipping: Eligible for Free Shipping Program
California - In Stock
Pennsylvania - In Stock
- Free Shipping on orders over $59
Orders over $59 ship free in the
continental United States.
A few products do not qualify for free shipping and are designated with "Does Not Ship Free" in the product detail. Those products are charged actual shipping charges. View Details
- 60-Day no hassle Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied with any item for any reason you can return the product within 60 days and we will refund your purchase price on that item, excluding shipping charges. View Details
- Get it Fast!
For the fast delivery we ship from CA and PA warehouses! You will see exact arrival dates at checkout. View Details
While this mill could be used by all-grain brewers, who mill 10 to 15 pounds of grain per batch, it is not ideal for that purpose. In those cases we suggest a larger mill, such as our MILL400. For those brewers who have been around the block and know about the old Corona Mill, which looks similar to this mill, they are not the same! We put this mill through several tests on both function and grind quality before deciding to sell it.
- The mill runs off of two plates grinding together to crush the grain
- It is fully adjustable to allow for coarse or fine grinds
- Clamps easily to most tables
- Hopper holds about 1 pound
- Easily rotating wood handle
- While the mill handle is removable, hooking up a drill or motor is not recommended nor needed.