Shipping: Eligible for Free Shipping Program
California - In Stock
Pennsylvania - In Stock
EJ Beverage Ultra Barrier Silver tubing is constructed of a unique compound that provides for an excellent alternative to PVC. The silver lining used in Beverage Ultra Barrier Silver has been proven to be 100% effective against the top 4 beverage spoiling bacteria up to 2,000 liters flow. Advantages to this unique tubing are:
- Antimicrobial - 100% effective against top 4 beverage spoiling bacteria
- PVC Free and BPA Free - Contains no DEHP, phthalates or other plasticizers
- Environmentally friendly production = does not emit dioxins
- Extremely low extractable / extremely low leachables
- High flexibility
- Remains flexible at lower temperatures
- Ultra-low permeability
- Barrier properties
- Temperature range of -40 to 125° F
Sold as a 100 foot Roll. 1/4" is used in beer lines that are 10-25' in length. It is also used as gas line when you want a really tight fit, particularly with homebrew quick disconnects. Soak 1/4" line in hot water before atttaching to larger 5/16" fittings.
Technical Specifications: 1/2" Outer Diameter. 1/4" line provides .65 lbs of restriction per foot. Ideally pounds of resistance should equal pounds of applied pressure. 1/4" line holds 1/3 of an ounce per foot. PVC Free.
|Inner Diameter||1/4 in.|