Shipping: Eligible for Free Shipping Program
California - In Stock
Pennsylvania - In Stock
Ss Brewtech’s flagship fermenter: The Chronical. Designed with the same focus on features, flawless construction, and frugal price tag as the BrewBucket, but stepped up in every way!
The Chronical has a full 60° cone, terminating in a Full Port 1.5” opening, making dumping trub through the included elbow and ball valve a breeze! Sanitary TIG welded fittings insure years of rustless contamination free brewing! A Rotating Racking Arm (patent pending) is set halfway up the cone, allowing for the racking of trub free beer, regardless of how high your trub reaches.
A weldless thermowell allows for easy temperature monitoring and control. Use a Ranco or Johnson Digital Temperature Controller with the Chronical to dial your fermenter’s temperature in to the degree.
Lid is easy to remove, and sealed in place with a molded silicone gasket. Full capacity to the rim of fermenter is 7 gallons, and with domed lid and a blowoff setup (see You Might Also Need section below), ferments can go cleanly! Laser Etched Gallon Markers inside denote what volume of brew you are working with. Six spring-loaded Lid Clamps hold the lid in place, confirming that your Chronical is airtight, and can be pressurized to 5 PSI for easy transfers (see You Might Also Need Section below for our CO2 Adapter with Pressure Gauge).
Sturdy Stainless Legs keep your beer off the ground, and allow for clean and easy access to racking and dump valves. We mentioned these legs are sturdy, and we meant it. They are designed to hold the weight of multiple Chronicals, stacked on top of each other!
An expansive features list like this normally carries an equally hefty price tag, but the Chronical is designed with economics in mind. At under $400, this piece of fermenting beauty is a steal for the quality and features included. Look forward to new products and great deals to come from SS BrewTech and MoreBeer!
- Certified Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Patent Pending Stainless Steel Rotating Racking Arm
- 7 Gallon Capacity (w/o lid)
- 60° cone for clean yeast harvesting
- 1.5” Tri Clamp bottom with Elbow and 3 piece Ball Valve
- Stackable design minimizes footprint and maximizes ferment space!
- Molded Silicone Gasket for airtight Lid seal.
- Six Spring-Loaded Lid Clamps hold Lid in place
- Pressurizeable to 5 PSI for Transfers
- Volume Markers inside for easy volume assessment
- TIG Sanitary Welds - Easy to Clean, Long-lasting!
- 34” Height x 15” Width