Shipping: Eligible for Free Shipping Program
California - In Stock
Pennsylvania - In Stock
- Free Shipping on orders over $59
Orders over $59 ship free in the
continental United States.
A few products do not qualify for free shipping and are designated with "Does Not Ship Free" in the product detail. Those products are charged actual shipping charges. View Details
- 60-Day no hassle Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied with any item for any reason you can return the product within 60 days and we will refund your purchase price on that item, excluding shipping charges. View Details
- Get it Fast!
For the fast delivery we ship from CA and PA warehouses! You will see exact arrival dates at checkout. View Details
The future is here today, and the future is HDPE Fermentation & Storage Tanks from Speidel.
Are you tired of carboys? Hate siphoning to transfer? Wish you could ferment larger batches in a single container? Sick of lifting 50lbs by a small metal handle? Done with worrying about shattered glass, injury and lost product? Well then have we got the solution for you!
These heavy duty plastic tanks offer a fantastic fermentation & storage solution at a great price.
- Heavy duty HDPE construction is durable and resists oxygen transfer. None of the risks of working with glass.
- Small footprint makes them easy to store - take better advantage of the space you have to dedicate to wine & beer making.
- Built-in handles make these tanks easy to move, even when full.
- Large lid opening makes them easy to clean by hand - say goodbye to your carboy brush!
- All ports seal with gaskets and the vessel can be fully sealed for long-term storage.
- Includes a spigot. 12L model does not include an airlock.
- Designed and manufactured in Germany by Speidel, the makers of our legendary commercial wine tanks
- 12L: Perfect for storing small lots and experimental batches or taking some of your beer or wine along with you to your next party.
- 20L: Ideal for secondary fermentation and storage of 5 gallon batches.
- 30L: The vessel for fermenting wine kits and 5 gallon batches of beer with plenty of headspace and no need for a blowoff tube.
- 60L: Perfect for fermenting larger batches of wine or 10 gallon batches of beer in a single container! Only 4" larger in diameter than a 6.5 gallon carboy!
- 120L: Ferment & Store large batches of anything - your creativity is the only limit!
Approximate Dimensions: 10in Diameter x 14in Height (w/out airlock in place). Note - The maximum temperature that these plastic fermenters can handle is 140F.
Please Note: The 3.2 gal size here does not have a hole in the lid for a stopper and airlock. This is designed to be a transport tank.