Shipping: Eligible for Free Shipping Program
California - In Stock
Pennsylvania - In Stock
- Free Shipping on orders over $59
Orders over $59 ship free in the
continental United States.
A few products do not qualify for free shipping and are designated with "Does Not Ship Free" in the product detail. Those products are charged actual shipping charges. View Details
- 60-Day no hassle Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied with any item for any reason you can return the product within 60 days and we will refund your purchase price on that item, excluding shipping charges. View Details
- Get it Fast!
For the fast delivery we ship from CA and PA warehouses! You will see exact arrival dates at checkout. View Details
Transfer fermented, but uncarbonated, beer from carboy to carboy or from carboy to keg. For those brewers that perhaps cannot lift a carboy or have issues with siphoning this is a great solution. Self-priming (will push air) so that it can draw out of a carboy or tank. Gentle diaphragm action so as to not "beat up" the beer. Made of food-grade, NSF approved, materials polypropylene and santoprene, so no metallic interaction with the product. Pumps 3 gallons per minute.
Flow can be restricted with an inline valve positioned on the outflow side. Self-regulating motor is designed to temporarily shut down, and then turn back on, when restriction pressure exceeds pump capacity. Has a heat limitation of 125 degrees Fahrenheit so cannot be used in brewing applications.
Shurflo brand pump is equipped with 1/2" Male NPT posts on the inlet and outlet. Does not include the plastic barb fittings you will need to purchase separately. Please see the "You Might Also Need" section below for our recommendations regarding which fittings to attach to the pump.
- PUMP DESIGN: Positive Displacement 3 Chamber Diaphragm Pump
- CHECK VALVE: (1-Way Operation) Prevents Reverse Flow
- CAM: 3.0 Degree
- MOTOR: Permanent Magnet, P/N 11-195-01, Thermally Protected
- VOLTAGE: 115 VAC Nominal
- PRESSURE SWITCH: Factory Set @ 45 PSI Shut-Off, Turn On 25 5 PSI
- LIQUID TEMPERATURE: 130 Degrees Fahrenheit (54 Degrees Centigrade) Max.
- PRIME: Self-Priming Up To 9.0 Ft. Vertical, Max. Inlet Pressure 30 PSI (2.1 Bar)
- PORTS: 1/2" - 14 Male Parallel Thread
- PLASTICS- Polypropylene
- VALVES- Santoprene
- DIAPHRAGM - Santoprene
- FASTENERS- Zinc Plated Steel
- NET WEIGHT: 5.3 Lbs (2.4 Kg)
- APPROVALS: UL, C-UL Listed, N.S.F. Listed