If you want the most basic home brewing setup, but prefer to ferment in a carboy rather than the plastic bucket, the Personal Home Brewery Kit #2 Deluxe is the ideal choice. For only $30 more than the price of the Personal Home Brewery Kit #1, you’ll receive a carboy and siphon setup instead of one of the first kit’s plastic brew buckets. Many first-time brewers choose this kit over the standard version because the carboy is clear, so you can watch the fascinating fermentation process as it happens!
In addition to its plastic bucket and carboy, the Personal Home Brewery Kit #2 Deluxe also contains the rest of the supplies that are essential for making beer. From a five-inch long thermometer to the hydrometer and even sanitizer and reusable mesh steeping bags, this kit is loaded with all of your beer-making necessities.
Please Note: Our plastic carboy option will not include a carboy brush, as these can damage the inside of the plastic. The glass carboy option will include this brush.
Our Deluxe Kit includes the following:
- Bottle of Star San Sanitizer (4oz)
- 3/8” Plastic Bottle Filler
- Bag of Bottle Caps (1/4lb)
- Bottle Capper
- Reusable Mesh Steeping or Hop Bags
- Plastic Spoon
- Home Beermaking Book
- Bottle Brush
- Package of Powdered Brewery Wash (PBW)
- Plastic Bottling/Sanitation Bucket with Spigot
- Rubber Stopper with Hole
- Hydrometer Jar
- 5ft Vinyl Transfer Tubing
- Sterile Siphon Starter (Contains Racking Cane with Tubing, Air Filter and Carboy Hood)
- 5 inch long dial thermometer
Check out our "YOU MIGHT ALSO NEED" section below for helpful additional upgrades to better server you in the brewing process!