Shipping: Eligible for Free Shipping Program
California - In Stock
Pennsylvania - In Stock
- Free Shipping on orders over $59
Orders over $59 ship free in the
continental United States.
A few products do not qualify for free shipping and are designated with "Does Not Ship Free" in the product detail. Those products are charged actual shipping charges. View Details
- 60-Day no hassle Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied with any item for any reason you can return the product within 60 days and we will refund your purchase price on that item, excluding shipping charges. View Details
- Get it Fast!
For the fast delivery we ship from CA and PA warehouses! You will see exact arrival dates at checkout. View Details
Mark’s Mark II Keg Washer™ is designed to clean and sanitize large vessels like cornelius kegs and carboys. It is also intended to provide a sanitation container for miscellaneous items such as airlocks, thermometers, tubing, keg fittings, and more.
Quiet, Fun, & Easy to Use
- Very quiet when in use and most importantly speeds up the process of cleaning and sanitizing.
- Light in weight. Easy to store.
- Cleans and sanitizes a cornelius keg without having to take apart the ball lock fittings, poppets, and dip tubes. You can clean the keg and the dip tube simultaneously using the T adapter.
Cleans Tubing Too
- Cleans tube separately utilizing the pump with the additional barb fittings included.
- Reservoir holds 1.25 gallons of water making it easy to fill and empty with sanitizer.
- Saves water and sanitizer.
The unit does not have an on/off switch, you can plug it directly into a wall outlet to operate the pump or plug it into an outlet that is controlled by a switch. Never leave the keg washer unattended when in use.
When in use, fill the keg washer up to about 1 inch under the brim. The pump is not self priming, so always make sure the basin is full of water before plugging in the pump.
Owner's Manual is included. Please read thoroughly before using. Dimensions of the inside of the washer's reservoir are: 6"L x 12"W x 4"D.
Please Note: Product does not include the bucket, carboy, or keg pictured above for display purposes.
The pump specs are:
- 520 GPH
- 120 Volts AC
- 40 watts
- Ceramic shaft, impeller