Shipping: Does Not Ship Free
|Availability:||Out Of Stock|
- 60-Day no hassle Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied with any item for any reason you can return the product within 60 days and we will refund your purchase price on that item, excluding shipping charges. View Details
- Get it Fast!
For the fast delivery we ship from CA and PA warehouses! You will see exact arrival dates at checkout. View Details
This Chilly45 unit allows you to easily cool your ferment temperatures, cold-stabilize smaller insulated tanks, or maintain a wine tank storage temperature. This unit can be used inside the winery or placed in a covered position on the outside of the winery.
Manufactured by Kreyer, the World's leading producers of wine-cooling equipment.
Ready to go - fill with water or a water/glycol solution and plug in. They are equipped with an efficient scroll-type compressor.
- Cooling of must for cold soaks, slow starting ferments
- Stabilization of tataric crystals
- Controlling fermenting temperatures
- Maintaining storage temperatures in tanks/barrels (ask about our new barrel snake!)
- Sheet metal housing, electrolitic galvanized high surface quality, powder-coated and abrasion-resistant encasing cover that is easily detachable
- 220v single phase 60Hz 14 amp supply voltage
- 1.28 tons (15,000 btu) of cooling power
- 30L/8G Insulated Plastic tank to hold water or glycol
- Easy to fill from outside
- Centrifugal recirculation pump made by Speck.
- Digital Thermostat
- Stainless Steel Coil Evaporator
- High Tech, Scroll-type, efficient, low noise compressor
- Environmentally friendly R407C refrigerant
- Non-Ferrous water circuit - No Rusting!
- Outlet is 3/4" MPT, which accomodates hose fittings with gaskets, and includes a 1/2" barb fitting
- 29.75" Length
- 23.6" Width
- 19.68" Height
- All units pass multiple tests prior to shipment
- 6 Month Electrical Warranty
- 1 Year Mechanical Warranty
Need a small glycol system designed for your needs? Contact MoreWine!Pro at firstname.lastname@example.org