Shipping: Eligible for Free Shipping Program
California - In Stock
Pennsylvania - In Stock
- Free Shipping on orders over $59
Orders over $59 ship free in the
continental United States.
A few products do not qualify for free shipping and are designated with "Does Not Ship Free" in the product detail. Those products are charged actual shipping charges. View Details
- 60-Day no hassle Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied with any item for any reason you can return the product within 60 days and we will refund your purchase price on that item, excluding shipping charges. View Details
- Get it Fast!
For the fast delivery we ship from CA and PA warehouses! You will see exact arrival dates at checkout. View Details
Kent Quick Disconnects are a great way to start building some basic connectivity in your home brewery. This lineup of Quick Disconnects is affordable on the budget of any brewer. These are designed for single-handed use, can withstand temperatures up to 250°F and pressure up to 125 p.s.i.! The lineup has enough different options to adapt for use anywhere in the brewery: 1/2" MPT, 3/8" Barbs, and 1/2" Barbed, all with both female and male QD options!
Customizing your brewery to ease the brew day doesn't have to cost hundreds of dollars and involve heaps of stainless, get things connected easily and cheaply with the Kent QDs!
- Female Kent QD with 1/2" barb on the other end.
- A single-handed connection and disconnection
- Can handle up to 250 degrees, extremely durable, medical-grade compliant and made from FDA approved material
- Easy installation into your home brewery
- KENT Systems quarter turn design functions safely regardless of pressure up to 125 p.s.i.
- An affordable version for homebrewers who want an introduction into the world of quick disconnects.
- MADE IN THE USA!
|Use||Quick Disconnect, Barb|