- Free Shipping on orders over $59
Orders over $59 ship free in the
continental United States.
A few products do not qualify for free shipping and are designated with "Does Not Ship Free" in the product detail. Those products are charged actual shipping charges. View Details
- 60-Day no hassle Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied with any item for any reason you can return the product within 60 days and we will refund your purchase price on that item, excluding shipping charges. View Details
- Get it Fast!
For the fast delivery we ship from CA and PA warehouses! You will see exact arrival dates at checkout. View Details
Fermaid O is a newer formulation of the same Fermaid K that winemakers everywhere have learned to trust their ferments to. The main difference in composition between the two, is that the Fermaid O has replaced the inorganic DAP with an organic source. In terms of how this benefits the winemaker, there are several points!
- Organic Nitrogen is easier for your yeast to digest, resulting in a smoother, more consistent fermentation.
- Fewer fermentation spikes means better yeast health, and the ability to ferment to its full capacity.
- Compared to DAP, Fermaid O will result in lower heat output from the yeast, and lower levels of negative sulfur compounds.
This is a nutrient which will boost the quality of wine, regardless of process. Lower heat production, less negative flavor compounds, better overall fermentation kinetics and flavors!
Use at a rate of 1.5g / gal of must/juice.