Shipping: Eligible for Free Shipping Program
California - In Stock
Pennsylvania - In Stock
- Free Shipping on orders over $59
Orders over $59 ship free in the
continental United States.
A few products do not qualify for free shipping and are designated with "Does Not Ship Free" in the product detail. Those products are charged actual shipping charges. View Details
- 60-Day no hassle Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied with any item for any reason you can return the product within 60 days and we will refund your purchase price on that item, excluding shipping charges. View Details
- Get it Fast!
For the fast delivery we ship from CA and PA warehouses! You will see exact arrival dates at checkout. View Details
For siphoning out of a carboy or bucket. Comes with 1/2" cane. 1/2" tubing must be purchased separately.
- Sanitize and rinse your Easy-Siphon.
- Get the inner tube gasket and the outer tube wet.
- Attach the curved siphon to a hose.
- Submerge the end of Easy-Siphon into your container.
- If bottling directly, attach the correct bottle for the tubing you are using and place it inside your bottle wand. Otherwise place the the tubing into the container you're racking to.
- Pull the inner tube up about 7" until the liquid fills the tube.
- Pump the inner tube down and siphon will begin.
- Pull out inner tube and sanitize Easy-Siphon for storage.
Our standard 1/2" racking cane tips will work with this product, see our You Might Also Need section below for product information.