Shipping: Does Not Ship Free
- 60-Day no hassle Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied with any item for any reason you can return the product within 60 days and we will refund your purchase price on that item, excluding shipping charges. View Details
Redefine electric heating in your home brewing setup with the Blichmann 20 Gallon BoilCoil, a truly one-of-a-kind addition to any BoilerMaker™ brew pot.
The Blichmann 20 Gallon BoilCoil is already designed to attach right to the side of your Blichmann brew pot, or you can easily install it into another manufacturer’s pot by simply drilling two small 5/8 inch holes with the included drill template. There is also a "plug and play" 12 foot factory wired cable with a molded twist-lock plug on one end and a custom removable plug on the other end, so you won’t have to worry about a dangling power cord on the side of your pot.
Also available in the following sizes:
- Each BoilCoil™ is engineered to perform optimally in your BoilerMaker™ brew pot for consistent heating performance, boil quality, and boil-off rates.
- Removable custom engineered plug means cleaning is a snap - no dangling power cord tethered to your pot!
- Coil configuration hugs the wall of the pot to encourage convective boil characteristics to drive off DMS and other volatiles and doesn't interfere with whirlpooling
- The BoilCoil™ includes a "plug and play" 12 ft factory wired cable with a molded twist-lock L6-30P plug on one end, and our custom removable plug on the other end.
- LESS THAN Ultra low watt density means NO chance of scorching, and dry-fire capable (although we certainly don't recommend this!).
- Simple installation requires drilling only two small 5/8" holes with our handy drill template.
- No risky welding or cutting massive holes in your pot to install, and features a professional and reliable connection and sealing system engineered specifically for homebrew kettles.
- The BoilCoil™ will fit in most competitive pots too! See data tab for dimensional drawing.
- Couple with our new electric TOWER of POWER™ controller for the ultimate in temperature control. Visit our TOWER of POWER™ page for more detail!
Kettle Size: For 20 gal Boilermakers™
Rated Voltage (VAC): 240 v
Recommended GFCI Breaker Size: 30 amp
Power (W): 5000 W