Shipping: Does Not Ship Free
Blichmann Engineering has put together one of the nicest kettles on the market in the BoilerMaker. With a 3-piece ball valve, adjustable angle BrewMometer, pickup tube, and sight glass as standard features, the Blichmann BoilerMakers truly are an all-in-one package. The 55 Gallon BoilerMaker is an excellent option for those looking to brew 1BBL at a time!
- Heavy 18ga 304 stainless steel construction
- 10/15/20/30/55 gal sizes designed specifically for home brewing batch sizes (5gal to 1BBL)
- Includes adjustable BrewMometer™ and a 3 pc stainless ball valve as standard
- Heavy duty borosilicate glass level gauge never clouds or scratches is standard equipment! Features rugged stainless steel guard with laser etched volume graduations, cleaning brush and clean-out ports.
- Exclusive snap-in dip tube design installs without tools and drains to within 3/8” of bottom!
- Handles oriented to make carrying easier and the lid stores neatly on the pot handle
- Stepped bottom on pot supports mash screen and virtually eliminate sidewall shunting
- Patented optional button louver false bottom is a hybrid of a perforated screen (high efficiency) and a slotted manifold (plug resistant) – get the best of both!
- Optional boil screen with shield keeps hops and hot break out of your fermenter
|Function||Boil Kettle, Hot Liquor Tank|