Shipping: Does Not Ship Free
- 60-Day no hassle Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied with any item for any reason you can return the product within 60 days and we will refund your purchase price on that item, excluding shipping charges. View Details
Blichmann Engineering has put together one of the nicest kettles on the market in the BoilerMaker. With a 3-piece ball valve, adjustable angle BrewMometer, pickup tube, and sight glass as standard features, the Blichmann BoilerMakers truly are an all-in-one package. The 55 Gallon BoilerMaker is an excellent option for those looking to brew 1BBL at a time!
- Heavy 18ga 304 stainless steel construction
- 10/15/20/30/55 gal sizes designed specifically for home brewing batch sizes (5gal to 1BBL)
- Includes adjustable BrewMometer™ and a 3 pc stainless ball valve as standard
- Heavy duty borosilicate glass level gauge never clouds or scratches is standard equipment! Features rugged stainless steel guard with laser etched volume graduations, cleaning brush and clean-out ports.
- Exclusive snap-in dip tube design installs without tools and drains to within 3/8” of bottom!
- Handles oriented to make carrying easier and the lid stores neatly on the pot handle
- Stepped bottom on pot supports mash screen and virtually eliminate sidewall shunting
- Patented optional button louver false bottom is a hybrid of a perforated screen (high efficiency) and a slotted manifold (plug resistant) – get the best of both!
- Optional boil screen with shield keeps hops and hot break out of your fermenter
|Function||Boil Kettle, Hot Liquor Tank|