Shipping: Does Not Ship Free
Blichmann Engineering has put together some of the best kettle options and created one of the nicest kettles on the market with the BoilerMaker. This beauty has a 3-piece ball valve, adjustable angle BrewMometer, pickup tube, and sight glass all as standard features, making the Blichmann BoilerMakers truly an all-in-one package.
- Heavy 18ga 304 stainless steel construction
- 10/15/20/30/55 gal sizes designed specifically for home brewing batch sizes (5gal to 1BBL)
- Includes adjustable BrewMometer™ and a 3 pc stainless ball valve as standard equipment (see our You might also need section below for quick disconnects and other connections for your ball valve!)
- Heavy duty borosilicate glass level gauge never clouds or scratches is standard equipment! Features rugged stainless steel guard with laser etched volume graduations, cleaning brush and clean-out ports.
- Exclusive snap-in dip tube design installs without tools and drains to within 3/8” of bottom!
- Handles oriented to make carrying easier and the lid hangs neatly on the pot handle
- Stepped bottom on pot supports mash screen and virtually eliminate sidewall shunting (better sparge flow during mashing!)
- Patented optional button louver false bottom is a hybrid of a perforated screen (high efficiency) and a slotted manifold (plug resistant) – get the best of both!
- Optional boil screen with shield keeps hops and hot break out of your fermenter
A great way to start with high-quality equipment equipped with all the options.
|Function||Boil Kettle, Hot Liquor Tank|