Shipping: Eligible for Free Shipping Program
California - In Stock
Pennsylvania - In Stock
- Free Shipping on orders over $59
Orders over $59 ship free in the
continental United States.
A few products do not qualify for free shipping and are designated with "Does Not Ship Free" in the product detail. Those products are charged actual shipping charges. View Details
- 60-Day no hassle Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied with any item for any reason you can return the product within 60 days and we will refund your purchase price on that item, excluding shipping charges. View Details
- Get it Fast!
For the fast delivery we ship from CA and PA warehouses! You will see exact arrival dates at checkout. View Details
* On a gas system to unhook your tank and regulator from your manifold so you take it with you.
* On a beer line to easily switch between ball lock, pin-lock, or a commercial tap
* On a counter-pressure bottle filler to be able to easily connect to your existing gas line.
These quick disconnects feature 1/4" barbed fittings which can be used with either 3/16", 1/4" or 5/16" line. The quick disconnect functionality is activated by a shrouded thumb latch. The temperature range is -40F to 180F. They can handle a vacuum to 120 psi - so you need not worry about them leaking gas. The internal valve spring is 316 type stainless steel and the o-ring is food grade buna-n.
|Use||Barb, Quick Disconnect|