Shipping: Eligible for Free Shipping Program
California - In Stock
Pennsylvania - In Stock
This is a great kettle for the beginning brewer! An affordable price tag for a fantastic piece of equipment for Partial-Boil Extract Brewing (see our New to HomeBrewing guide for additional information on basic brewing and choosing equipment!) Safely boil up to 3 gallons of wort in this kettle, with a full volume of 5 gallons. Kettle has handles for easy carrying, and a lid to keep your wort safe while chilling!
This item does not work with induction burners
- 0.5mm thick stainless sides and bottom
- 10" H x 12.5" D
- Riveted Handles on Kettle Body
- Kettle Lid with riveted handle
- 5 gallon full capacity (3 gallons while boiling)
- Perfect size for Extract Brewing!