Shipping: Does Not Ship Free
The Single-Tier BrewScupture has recently become our most popular model. With access to all of the kettles without a step or ladder, monitoring the brew from the ground makes things a little easier. No lifting heavy kettles from the top tier, no getting on a step to dough-in, and no hoisting a Mash Tun full of spent grain from the second level! This sculpture utilizes two pumps during the sparge process. Is used to pump your sparge water to the sparge arm, while the other is pumping the mash to your boil kettle.
A folding handle allows you to pick up and move the system in a wheel barrow fashion. Easy to move, yet very stable in brewing position.
A low overall height, with all kettles on the same level. Makes it easier to stir in the grains and keep an eye on the mash. Comes with two pumps, making it possible to double batch (one pump recirculating the boil, while the other pump is recirculating your mash).
Balancing the flow of two pumps can be tricky to get used to. Has a large footprint, so requires more floor space than our other two BrewSculptures.
47" Tall (Does not include height of kettles)
This Digital Single-Tier BrewSculpture Features:
- Stainless Steel Maximizers and Diverter
- Analog Thermometers
- Two High Flow March Pumps
- Stainless Steel Sparge Arm Assembly
- 304-Brushed Stainless Steel Frame
- Control Panel
- Mash Tun and Hot Liquor Tank Float Switches
- Mash Tun and Hot Liquor Tank Digital Temperature Control
- Propane Gas System (Compatible With Low and High Pressure Propane)
- Automated Hot Liquor Tank Burner
- Convoluted Heat Exchanger
- Boil Kettle Whirlpool Arm
- All Necessary Tubing
These BrewSculptures are not intended for indoor use!