MoreSaver Free Shipping Details
Free Shipping on Most Orders $59 and Over (some restrictions apply)
- Please note that your order may take an additional 2 to 4 business days to ship out from our fulfillment center.
- Order must contain $59 worth of qualifying items for those items to ship for free. Non-qualifying items may still ship on the same order, and shipping costs will only apply for these items if the rest of your order qualifies and free shipping is selected.
- May be used in conjunction with a promotional code or gift certificate. The qualifying amount is the total amount of the products purchased before the promotional certificate is applied.
- Canceling items, combining orders, or changing your shipping address, speed, or preference might affect your order's eligibility for MoreSaver Free Shipping.
Standard FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Shipping Details
- In Stock orders ship within 1 business day. If there are any delays or product inventory issues after placing your order, you will be contacted by our customer service team. *Please note that if the order contains items that have a build time, are shipped via freight, are drop shipped, or is an international shipment, your order may not ship that same day.
- FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery: FedEx ground shipments are divided into two categories depending on the type of address: business or residential. FedEx Ground will ship to business addresses on Monday - Friday. FedEx Home Delivery will ship to residential addresses Tuesday - Saturday. Expedited shipments will be delivered Monday - Friday regardless of address type.
- East Coast APO/FPO: Deliveries to any APO/FPO zip codes that start with any number other than 9 may take up to 21 days. Shipped via USPS only.
Expedited Shipment Details– FedEx Overnight, 2 or 3 Day Services
- Orders shipped will be shipped same day if placed by 1:00 PST.
- All Expedited Shipments are delivered on business days, Monday-Friday. Saturday delivery is unavailable (Friday overnight shipments will be delivered on Monday).
- No P.O. boxes or APO/FPO
International Shipments Details
- In Stock orders ship in 2-3 business days. Shipping types offered will depend on the items ordered and the destination country of the shipment.
- Drop ship products cannot be shipped internationally.
- USPS is generally the least expensive shipping option, however this would depend on size and weight of the package. FedEx will generally charge a brokerage fee, which is not reflected in our shipping quote.
- USPS tracking will be less detailed than FedEx. Please note that when shipping internationally, you will be shipping at your own risk.
- Please check with your country's customs laws prior to finalizing an order. It is possible ingredients, yeast, and/or any other items may not be allowed to be imported.
- MoreFlavor will fill out the paper work for any customs before it ships, however, the receiver is responsible for any duties and taxes.
- We currently do not ship BrewSculptures, heated and cooled conicals, or freight items internationally, however, we are able to ship them to a freight forwarding company of your choice. The freight forwarding company would then be responsible for freighting the item to your international location. We are not responsible for any damage incurred in shipment. At this time, we do not have a team to understand all international issues with customs, brokerage fees, voltage constraints, and freight damage/loss. Please be aware that our equipment is wired for 110V with US standard plugs unless otherwise noted. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer service department at 1-800-600-0033 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Freight Items Detail
- Items marked with the Freight Logo will be charged actual Freight Charges, with our discount included. The calculation is done at the checkout process and it based on only what is freightable, all the other items that are non-freight will be shipped free.
- The calculation is based on the following: Item weight (already calculated for you), Item classification (based on the item, already in shopping cart for you), your shipping address, if the address is residential or commercial, and if a liftgate is required.
- The liftgate option will be a line item choice at the checkout screen as a shipping choice. Getting them off a standard truck requires a fork lift, if you don't have a forklift or a loading dock, and do not choose that option at checkout, you will be charged for it at shipment, as well as a surcharge for the trucking company having to drive the larger truck back to the depot and getting a smaller liftgate truck to your location.
- If the address is "Limited access delivery" which is set by Freight Companies, those charges may be billed to you by them.
- Sometimes there are situations where multiple items can fit on one pallet. If you are ordering multiple freighted smaller items, such as a smaller destemer/crusher and a stand, it might fit on one pallet. This not something that the web will calculate, so please call in for a custom freight quote.