For seven years (1993-1999), BrewingTechniques was dedicated to providing the best, most impressive array of brewing information available anywhere, in any medium. Although the print publication ceased operations in 1999, the archive continues to be in high demand. Because the content was substantive, practical, and "encyclopedic" in nature, it remains as relevant today as when it was originally published.
All information and customer services available at this web site are easily accessible from the front page. Depending on your browser and modem speed, the front page may have taken a while to download, but all inside pages are considerably leaner, faster, and efficiently organized to optimize your information searches.
- All content is organized in the Library.
- All articles published at this web site are full text, complete with original graphics, tables, and sidebars.
- Back issues - BrewingTechniques back issues and Brewer's Market Guide back issues are all represented at this web site, with complete tables of content for each issue. Many articles are just a click away. Most print issues are available for purchase through our secure online order form.
- Selected collections - Many of BrewingTechniques' articles follow themes of special interest to brewers and even nonbrewing beer lovers. These themes include beer styles, troubleshooting, history, and brewery profiles, to name a few. Organized by theme for easier access, these special collections are accessible through the "Filters" links at the BT Library page.
- Content searching tools - Site-wide full-text searching and the editorial index text file provide convenient methods of searching for articles (published online or in hard copy) on the topics you are looking for. The Article Index is great, very detailed, but unfortunately not fully up-to-date (covers the years 1993-1995). When in doubt, you can always use the search engine.
- Commercial brewery supplies and services - The Brewer's Market Guide Online offers free real-time searches of the database of industry suppliers. Hard copies are still available through the last edition published (1996-1999); their exhaustive coverage of the yeast, malt, and hops markets, including careful descriptions, technical data, spec sheets, and other archival information, remains of high relevance and value today.
- Home brewing supplies and services - For current information about home brewing suppliers, the Real Beer network, especially the Homebrew Suppliers page, is the place to go. In fact, Real Beer is great place to go for content on all aspects of beer and brewing.
- Product information and ordering - The web site's order form is a safe and easy way to order any of our back issues. You have the choice of paying by PayPal (secure, fast, and accepts all major credit cards) or by bank check or money order via regular mail. All orders are fulfilled as soon as payment is confirmed. International orders are welcome. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy the treasures of the BrewingTechniques archives!